It is situated in the building of the former town polyclinic in the center of Dryanovo.
It realizes specialized medical help in the following specialties:
- Internal diseases
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Eye diseases
The following doctors work in the center:
- Internal diseases: doctor Plamen Gabrovski and doctor Georgi Staikov
- Cardiologist: doctor Tanq Petkova and doctor Veselina Stefanova
- Surgeon: doctor Stefan Benkov and doctor Marin Disanski
- Neurosurgeon: doctor Stefan Benkov
- Orthopedist: doctor Samim Rafiki
- Pediatrics: doctor Ekaterina Qneva
- Neurologist: doctor Lubomir Trifonov
- Psychiatrist: doctor Lubomir Trifonov
- Otorhinolaryngologist: doctor Kseniq Slavqnova
- Endocrinologist: doctor Petq Manova
- Obstetrician: doctor Nikolai Vichev
- Urologist: doctor Rumen Rachev
- Eye diseases: doctor Violeta Shivacheva
There is dispensary supervision for chronically ill patients according to the regulation for dispensary and the requirements of the National Health Insurance Fund.
There functions General MCC (Medical consultative commission) which issues medical specialists` reports for temporary inability to work and it prepares documents for Work Capability Assessment Commission.
The center has surgery room where are performed all kinds of venous and muscular manipulations, bandages, change of urethral catheters, surgical manipulations, urgent appointments.
The center performs specialized and highly-specialized manipulations: electrocardiogram (ECG), Functional breathing examination. Echography of abdominal organs when there are illnesses of liver, gall-bladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, bladder, prostate, male genitals. Echography of the thyroid gland. Echography of pregnant women. Echocardiography. Doppler sonography of lower limbs blood vessels, early diagnostics of varicose veins and thrombosis of the limbs, doppler diagnostics in neurology.
The center provides laboratory and X-ray examinations. It realizes preventive activity by the program “Child`s health services”. In case of hospital treatment and surgical manipulations the center directs the patients to the most suitable hospitals in the region (Gabrovo and Veliko Tarnovo) as it organizes the acceptance preliminarily.
When necessary the center realizes its possibilities and provides emergency medical assistance until there is a team of the Center for emergency medical assistance.
It realizes preventative examinations of workers and employees according to the requirements of the Law on healthy and safe labor conditions.
It works under agreement of National Health Insurance Fund and the following voluntary health insurance funds:
- “Voluntary Insurance Network- Health” Joint-stock company
- “Generali Protection Health Insurance” Joint-stock company
- “Health Insurance Association “Devotedness”” Joint-stock company
- “Tokuda Health Insurance Fund” Joint-stock company
- “Euroins- health insurance” Joint-stock company
- “United health insurance fund- “Faith”” Joint-stock company
- “Health insurance company- “Hope”” Joint-stock company
- “Health insurance company- “Health”” Joint-stock company
Medical examinations are made to patients and health unassured persons after paying for which they receive official payment document /invoice/.
Director of the “Medical center St. Petka” Ltd. is doctor Plamen Gabrovski- specialist in Internal diseases and he has qualification in Ultrasound diagnostics, qualification courses and defended diploma in Health management.